Mixing andBaking Scone Flour
*note that small container in the bag is the icing for the scones.
1. pour the scone flour into a mixing bowl
2. in a small bowl, mix together 1/4 cup sour cream and a 1/4 cup of 35% cream.
3. add wet ingredients to the scone flour and mix until a soft dough is formed.
4. divide dough into 8 scones
5. place scones on a parchment lined sheet pan and bake at 350 degrees for 15-18. or until the top of the scones doesnt feel soft.
6. let scones cool and then top with the icing.